Monday, April 21, 2014

A Blessed Easter Season!

Welcome!  

We look forward to your comments....

As always, you can return to the Cloistered Heart blog by clicking on this line. 

7 comments:

  1. It would seem that Jesus has called us both to contemplate and console His adorable Heart yet again today.
    There is nothing sweeter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Colleen. Imagine the gleams in their eyes now!!! Happy Easter to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "..Whether it is union with Him in the world or in the cloister, it is union that is the soul's purpose." This quote from Dom Hubert Van Zeller definitely tugs at my heart!
    Without the hope of attaining that perfect union with God..life is meaningless to me. I would only have the passing pleasures and joys of this lifetime for comfort or purpose, which although they are unquestionably precious and wonderful... simply put...they are just not enough! I want God. I want all He has and all He is. Nothing else and nothing less. And I want Him to have all of me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Trish, how beautifully put. What YOU said tugs at my heart.

      Delete
  4. Nancy, I am really blessed by the "new cloistered adventure" posts you are sharing with us!
    Everything in them speaks so strongly to my heart and soul.
    I just wish the whole world could know the treasure you have found and are giving to your readers here!
    To be His house..sanctuary..tabernacle..temple and oratory is such a precious calling.
    But for me..the idea of being HIs refuge is the most beautiful of all.
    To think that the Lord of Glory wants to shelter within me..ME (!) of all people..is beyond comprehension!
    And yet it is something so sacred and dear to my heart, to know I carry within my soul the very Person of Jesus! He is really there....really present to me...waiting for me...wanting me.
    How indescribably wonderous is that!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it IS beyond comprehension, isn't it? It is truly indescribable.

      Thank you, Trish, more than I can say.

      Delete