Monday, May 19, 2014
You are at the Right Place - But We've Re-installed comments on the CH blog itself!
Thank you for making the trip over here from the Cloistered Heart!
I know this separate blog set-up has been confusing, to say the least.
So - again we are trying comments back over at the Cloistered Heart blog itself. Since it was not originally set up for comments, I do have to remember to enable those one post at a time, and sometimes I forget. So I will leave this open for awhile - especially since older posts link to it.
I will get comments you leave here (they are moderated).
Thanks for your patience all of this time!
As always, you can return to the Cloistered Heart blog by clicking on this line.
N Shuman photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just the picture alone speaks VOLUMES! Of course, you already know I'm particularly fond of grillework. As Forrest Gump might say...sometimes there just aren't enough words (SMILE). And then other times, words aren't even needed. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteConnie, great timing! Your comment arrived just at the moment I was wondering if this 'post' had made any sense to anyONE. Thank you!
DeleteYes, sometimes no words are needed at all.........
Wonderful post on being enclosed in His Will.
ReplyDeleteThank you - it confirmed some thoughts I have been having lately and struggling with, I must admit.
Thank you so much, Maureen!
DeleteNancy, thank you for this St Paul of the Cross quote..it is simply wonderful! It spoke to my heart so very much....if you read the email I sent you last Friday you would easily see why! xx
ReplyDeleteTrish, I REMEMBER why :) ! Thanks be to God! (I just realized my face is in a full smile as I write this) (!)
Delete